Reverie Knights Tactics will launch on January 25, 2022
Strategy RPG Reverie Knight Tactics will launch for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC via Steam on January 25, 2022, publisher 1C Entertainment and developer 40 Giants Entertainment have announced.
A demo, Reverie Knights Tactics: Prologue, is currently available on PC via Steam with the first hour of gameplay.
Here’s a preview of the game, via its Steam page:
Reverie Knight Tactics is a turn-based tactical RPG with strategic battles in isometric grids where every decision you make can alter the story and how you set up characters.
Embark on an expedition in search of Lennorien, the long-lost Elven city, to save your loved ones, while fighting the goblin menace that is spreading terror across the continent!
Lead your party of heroes, each with distinct and special abilities and skills, allowing you to use multiple battle strategies to defeat your enemies.
Discover a fantasy world with in-depth map and storyline exploration in an epic visual novel-style adventure!
Craft new items and accessories from the treasures you collect and use them as a tactical advantage each time you configure your characters.
- Beautiful hand drawn art – Meticulous multi-layered artwork, from pencil sketch to detailed color.
- Decision-driven scenario – Make multiple decisions through your quests, affecting the story and the reactions of other characters.
- Character Customization – Customize character performance attributes, skills and accessories for increased abilities!
- Crafting Items – Collect powerful items as you explore the world and discover combinations to create new items.
- Exploration – Roam a vast map, unlock secret quests, solve puzzles and explore diabolical scenarios and dungeons!
- Up to four hero characters – Control four different heroes, each with distinct and special abilities and skills, allowing for multiple battle strategies.
- Battle stages – React to your opponent’s strategy and find the perfect tactic every turn, challenging yourself to think ahead.
- Interactive battle scenarios – Manipulate parts of combat environments and use storyline effects to your advantage!
- Multiple Battle Grids – Each battle contains a different isometric grid, making each battle a unique experience.
Watch a new trailer below.