Akupara Games brings Absolute Tactics to PC and Switch in September
Great news for those who crave turn-based tactical video game adventures. The good folks at Curious Fate have teamed up with Akupara Games to bring us Absolute Tactics: Daughters of Mercy. It’s coming to both PC and Nintendo Switch on September 15 and offers plenty of challenges for newcomers to the genre as well as veterans.
Join Huxley and the dog Max to defend your home against a mysterious invading army. A dangerous array of Eldritch enemies, traps, and secrets await, so you’ll have to use your wits to survive the challenges ahead. Here are the features that best express the experience:
- Rich Content – Dozens of narrative story maps plus optional maps, including additional post-game content and a horde mode!
- Challenge Yourself – Three difficulty levels, plus an additional hardcore mode unlocked upon completion – challenge yourself again and again.
- Genre-Changing Gameplay – Shake up the SRPG experience with diverse gameplay, including large-scale war levels (with dozens of units on the battlefield simultaneously), environmental verticality, puzzle elements, and traps !
- Deeply Customizable – Accessible, class-based gameplay for the casual player combined with deep customization and mastery for serious tactics fans. 21 individual classes plus the possibility of dual class allow for almost endless combinations.
- Develop Your Character – Unlock upgrades, collect loot, complete quests, and meet a cast of colorful characters on your quest for glory.
I have to admit, I’m intrigued by the art style and the promise of tactical glory. If you want to see what Absolute Tactics has in store, please watch the trailer below. And stay tuned to HPP for exciting news from Akupara Games!